Led Zeppelin--What Is and What Should Never Be

if I say to you to you tomorrow
take my hand child, come with me
to a castle I will take you
where whats to be 
they say will be


CHORUS
catch the wind and see it spin
sail away leave the day
way up high in the sky
and the wind won't blow
relish it and go
it only goes to show
that you will be mine
by taking my time
(ooooooooooh)


if you say to me tomorrow
oh what fun it all will be
and what's to stop us
pretty baby
but what is and what should never be


Chorus (varied)

so if you wake up with the sunrise
and all your dreams are still as new
and happiness is what you need so bad
golly the answer lies in you, yeah

Chorus


Have I ever mentioned how incredibly much I love listening to music with my earphones on?  I use a model like this.  Best earphones I've ever gotten.  I can listen at much lower volumes than with more common earbuds, because they aren't stuck into my ear.  Another problem avoided is them falling out like earbuds usually do for me.  I hate the even older model earphones because they inevitably pull my hair, and I don't even have that long hair.  But these combine the best properties of both.

Tired of me advertising those yet?  Me too.  But I did have a reason for bringing it up. On this track, and many other tracks by classic groups (Pink Floyd for example) the left and right speaker play different things.  Towards the end of this one Jimmy Page does something I find particularly excellent with it.  Ah, see it.  Hear it anyway, though perhaps the speaker configuration won't survive youtube.  Anyway, towards the end of the song the guitar part jumps from ear to ear, at one point sliding smoothly between ears through the back of my head, so cool.

Comments