Pandora

Okay, this is a list of songs that I have liked on Pandora. Maybe that's sort of lame, but anyway this is mostly old stuff.

(I Feel Like) Breaking Up Somebody's Home (Live) by Albert King
A Beautiful Morning by The Rascals
Batman by Neal Hefti
Cerveza by The Flee Rekkers
Come Back When You Grow Up by Bobby Vee
Cupid by Sam Cooke
Exotic by The Original Surfaris
Fe Fi Fo Fum by Rainy Daze
Floating Downstream On An Inflatable Rubber Raft by The Second Helping
For Once In My Life by Stevie Wonder
Gloria by The Electric Prunes
Heatwave by Starr, Tom & The Galaxies
Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix
How Can I Live? by Fat Mattress
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry Over You by Link Wray
It's All Too Much by The Beatles
It's Your Thing (Live At Yankee Stadium) by The Isley Brothers
Limbo Rock by The Champs
Losing Hand by Nappy Brown & The Heartfixers
Malaguena by The Trashmen
Midnight Run by The Penetrators (Surf)
Miserlou by Dick Dale
Misirlou by Dick Dale
My True Love by Earl Robinson
One By One by The Mockingbirds
Pipeline by Chantays
Pipeline by The Ventures
Please, Please, Please by James Brown
Rumble by Link Wray
Russian Roulette by Blue Stingrays
Scandalize My Name by Paul Robeson
Side O' The Road by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours [Alternate Mix] by Stevie Wonder
Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron by The Royal Guardsmen
Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsmen
Spill The Wine by Eric Burdon
Spirit In The Sky by Norman Greenbaum
Street Singer's Farewell (live) by Marianne Faithfull
Superstition by Stevie Wonder
Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) by Eurythmics

Well, there you go. An excellent playlist to be sure, consisting primarily of oldies with a generous dose of that instrumental surf stuff that was popular in the late fifties to early sixties. I don't have much more to say about it, but I will probably post more Pandora-derived playlists in the future.

Comments