David Archuleta--Angels

This is my favorite David Archuleta song. Interestingly, my little brother who actually likes him, thinks that this is his worst song. Whatever, I've probably seen less than an hour of American Idol in all the years it's been on (though my next song might also be a American Idol product as well). I suspect this song might a be a true throwback to the 80's, what else could explain it? Alright, I think there is a better explanation. My favorite (only) way of describing David Archuleta is to call him the One Man Boy Band (now if only he would get together with Savage Garden, my favorite 90's boy band--face it, the 90's had boy bands like no other time).

And through it all
She offers me protection
A lotta love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
and down the water fall
wherever in me take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call
She won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead


See the video if you don't have the luxury of having a copy available to listen to, it's a really good live version of David doing the song. It's worth listening to, even if sometimes the screaming girls drown him out (One Man Boy Band remember?) Needless to say, if I could sing like this, I'd get 2nd place on American Idol too.

Angels

Comments