More explanations

BLAH.  I'm a little tired.  Anyway, I just finished going through the old posts and adding Links.  Why, you ask.  I just succumbed and got an Amazon associates deal.  So I'm linking to Amazon.com (see how good I am now?  Just kidding, I've finally upgraded to the new blogger publisher, it's much easier to use) so that you'll by whatever product that's applicable that I've linked too (I've probably messed up on a few of them).  Now you're asking, "Why with the economy in this state would you shamelessly expect us to spend our money in such a fashion?"  To which I answer:  Because Amazon will give me money if you do (this is a good deal for me, though I doubt I'll make much off it.  Worth it?  Hope so).  Anyway, I do have some songs in mind to put up here, so don't be thinking I'm giving up on that side of it.  I will encourage you to go back to the old posts (a number of them have no views--stats tab remember?  Also why are there so many explorer views and so few firefox?  It doesn't make any sense) and check out the links, buy the products if you're so inclined.  And as a last note, here's a preview of what I'll try to get up here:


And by the time I get those up I'll probably have more in mind. *sigh*

NOTE:  I am aware that I have reversed my previous habit of listing the song first and then the artist.  There is a simple reason for this.  Amazon Associates actually finds the songs this way.  I also try to usually link to the MP3 single version, not the whole album (though there are exceptions when I post five whole albums.  Nobody's perfect)

Comments