Music . . . and me

So, what am I listening to up in Logan? Well, what was STAR 96.7, the best of the 80's and more (another station I've been listening to over the Arrow), is in Logan KIX 96. Country. I've been able to go without changing the station so far, we'll see how long that can last. Also, I recently created the Jonny Lang radio station on Pandora.com, so I've been listening to a lot of blues as well. Interestingly, at times I find the two styles remarkably similar (blasphemy?). At other times, of course, the difference is much more pronounced.

And now, the second part of my post: Me. The blog is called, after all, as I note in the title of this article, Music & Me. It was my original intent to write about my discovery of music, or some such thing. But I've decided I can write some about me anyway, as I have done occasionally anyway. It is so weird to drive again after have been essentially pedestrian for a few days, since Saturday. Also, that hill up to campus may kill me (I'm still sore from speedwalking it the first day).

So this morning I noticed a new nifty (dude what a neat word. what decade am I from anyway?) tab on blogger. Stats. One of the most interesting ones to me is the audience. This last week I have 9 views from Denmark, 14 all time. I don't think I know anyone in Denmark. But a big shout out to you, whoever you are. I also only have one Mac view, so window still rules the market it seems.

Here's another one:


Pageviews by Browsers
Internet Explorer
50 (45%)
Chrome
37 (33%)
Java
12 (11%)
Firefox
5 (4%)
Jakarta Commons-HttpClient
5 (4%)

Chrome is obviously a little over represented, but that's to be expected as it's the browser I use. I didn't even know Java had a browser, I might have to look into it (or maybe I'm just being ignorant or dumb, either way).

Also, of my nearly 20 posts, I think, only 10 have been viewed apparently. This is possibly due to the newness of the feature, the stats may not be complete yet. But apparently this blog is much more popular than I thought: 52 page views in July, and 57 in August. Who'da thunk it? Not me certainly. In any case thank you all, for making me feel much more popular than I ever thought I'd be.

Comments