Daddy Day Care

Hmm, I really need to update my playlists on here, but I need to go to bed, and hopefully eat before that.  Last night I saw Daddy Day Care, which is a great show.  Admittedly I only really watched it to hear Jackson 5's ABC, but the movie only played an edited version without young Micheal Jackson screaming out, "Baby I think I love you!"  Which to my mind is the funniest part of the song.  Even if I had to wait nearly the whole movie for the song to come on it was worth it, because that movie is just plain hilarious.  Apparently its even better if you work with that age of kids, like my little brother.  Hmm, I really can't think of much else, except that I'm hungry, and its late.  So Daddy Day Care it is.  I'll get some music stuff up here sometime later this week or next, possibly including the video my family recorded yesterday (it's pretty awesome).

Comments