My Apologies to Donna Lewis


Sorry, folks. I haven’t been on in a while. Been kinda busy. Real life and all that. I’ve got this giant pile of books in my living room waiting to be read. Plus another small stack in my bedroom. The good news is I’ve got some free time coming up next week. The bad news is I fully intend to spend most of that time getting ahead on my homework. The more good news is I’ve got something for tonight. A short something. But something.

So, I don’t know too much about Donna Lewis. Did a song with Richard Marx for Anastasia, and of course there’s “I Love You Always Forever.”  So, I’m not sure how best to say this, but Donna Lewis is one of those singers that I’ve never been terribly fond of. Tell the truth, I’ve always compared her voice to that of a four year old. Which, let’s face it, is not true in any way. And now the jokes on me, because “I Love You Now and Forever” has become one of those songs I just have to listen to every now and again.

Comments