Library Serendipity


Uhh, I have a pounding headache, I have a huge assignment to work on, and practicum resumes tomorrow. So what do I do? Well, drink a lot of water, and finally take some ibuprofen after it’s obviously not going away. And I get plenty of sleep, so it’s not that either. So what am I going to do? Blog about Library serendipity again. This is one of my favorite subjects obviously.

For whatever reason, I have not yet blogged about Elantris. Elantris is a Brandon Sanderson novel. His first actually if I remember right. Anyway, I spent all last semester with this book on hold, since it was the last book of his I hadn’t read yet. Literally, I had it on hold the whole semester. It was quite the wait list I had to get through. And then it finally comes available. During finals week. Wonderful time to pick up a new novel right? Actually I do think so. Come finals week I’ve done everything already, there’s no point in studying anymore. Either I know or I don’t. So this semester, I put this wonderful novel called The Night Circus on hold. I heard about it from the wonderful Unshelved Book Club. And of course, the holds list is even longer for this one. Fortunately, this one moved a lot faster through than the others. And of course, not too long ago I could tell that my turn with it would be coming up soon. But how soon? Spring break is coming up, and I won’t be around to pick it up. Very nearly the same dilemma as with Elantris. So yeah. Week before a big break, and once again I have a new book to pick up and read. Only this time I’ll actually be able to take it home with me to read it, since I’ll be back in a week.

And now? Back to my T-Chart.

Comments