The Word Cloud

So, I'm somewhat technologically challenged. When the Wizzard did this he could save the images from wordle. When I tried I couldn't find a way to get a usable image out of it. So, I may have gone a little crazy about it . . . and these are all just links to see what I've done. Images would have been much easier of course.

This is the wordle of my blog.
 Wordle: parkerisspiderman@blogspot.com
This is the wordle of a story I started writing. A little concept I got that is kinda similar to Ender's Game. I suspect it came from a dream.
 Wordle: Low G Fighting
This comes from the story I wrote for the a.m. kindergarten I was working with. The Gooey Monster. one of the better, and more complete stories I've ever done.
 Wordle: The Gooey Monster
This is another concept story I was working on, probably from another dream. Incomplete as always, since I'm not sure where to take it. For some reason I decided to tie it in with my old elementary school comic projects, so the document is titled The Incredible Return of the Legendary Power Figures.
 Wordle: The Incredible Return of the Legendary Power Figures
This last one is from another concept story I started, a YA mystery novel. Again its very incomplete, mostly because I don't know where to go with it.
 Wordle: The Long Investigator
And that's all folks. I might do some more later, since some of my more complete storied aren't on here, specifically The Mountains of Mist, this story I wrote for some fifth grade girls a year and a half or so ago, and a dragon story.

I guess I did this to motivate myself to write more, so let's hope it works.

Comments