Student Teaching Application Autobiography--read HELP!!

So, while I'm on hiatus from school for the summer, unfortunately that does not mean I'm without school related stuff to do. Namely my student teaching application. All is well, for the most part I'm completely done. I am completely done. Except for the autobiography part. Originally, I simply planned to write a compressed personal history as it related to my schooling or whatever. But when I checked my instructions it said that the autobiography was to be geared towards my future students. So then I considered just writing a letter to them. But I didn't like that idea. So I checked online for ideas. You should know, since the vast majority of those majoring in Elementary Education are female, these autobiographies--and I've seen quite a few--tend to be these cutsey, fantsy-schamtsy things. Well, as you may or may not have noticed, I don't do fantsy-schamtsy, and I certainly do not do cutesy. Anyway, the follows is the result, as coming entirely from me, without any outside influence except the dictionary (I had to come up with 3 R words, and for some reason a word for K escaped me). Okay, I lied, A Wreath for Emmitt Till also partially inspired this, at least insofar as ended a line on the word that starts the next goes. And of course, the basic idea was stolen from one of the other examples on the website. Or maybe not, but inspiration at least. Can you imagine actually creating something from a total vacuum, without any outside influences at all? I couldn't begin to list all the influences I have for all I do. Anyway, enough stalling, what I came up with is here. And please give me feedback, suggestions for improvement. This is probably the only time I will ask for it. Here goes:

My excitement over becoming a teacher runs rampant.
Rampant describes my desire to learn and become better, I try to be prolific.

Prolific is a word I hope to use to describe all my students, as well as articulate.
Articulate is how I wish to be in instructing students, not without reason.
Reason is a trait and ability I wish to confer upon all my future students, to be kept Keen.
Keen describes my interest in genre fiction, something I feel in Earnest.
Earnest is the effort I will require of myself and my students in developing our Rapport.
Rapport is a connection I wish to have with all my future students.


Seeing this might also be helpful. The colors simply go through the radiant in Microsoft word, skipping dark blue. The beginning letters of the first words of each line spell out Mr Parker, in black and left aligned to try and highlight this. Clever? Probably not. Best I can do? Probably. Does is work? Is it cool? Suggested changes please, starting now.

Comments