Back

I finally linked my blog to google+. Which apparently did nothing except for change me from being harsothehero or whatever to just being me. Which is annoying. Because, ever since I reset my aggiemail password in December, the precarious balance in the relationship between my gmail and aggiemail accounts has been greatly upset. Meaning, they no longer peacefully coexist the way they used to. Which means now I have to log in to aggiemail, and then add my gmail account if I want to access both email accounts at once. Which I always do. And since I'm considering starting up on this whole blogging thing again I've now discovered that even with that all set up, I have to log out of aggiemail entirely and back into gmail separately  to access blogger. Hopefully, the google+ linkage will help with this, but I doubt it at this point, because it really didn't do anything that I can tell. Also, I'm currently active on goodreads, twitter, and somewhat on google+. But I won't add you on facebook unless I actually know you at least a little bit (and if you're here chances are you're on my facebook anyway because I do know you. At least a little bit anyway). Oh, and google+ has an excellent Terry Pratchett community. Oh, and those google+ links may be really weird. The urls look way funky and unspecific to me so let me know if they don't work.

Comments