Genesis and Explanation

I had the rather ambitious idea the other day to take some time, listen to every track on my iPod (probably multiple times), and write reviews for every artist, album, and selected tracks. Obviously this will be a very subjective process, and will focus primarily on classic rock (okay 70's and 80's) artists and songs. As I said this is very ambitious, so we'll see if I can manage to be somewhat consistent about it. Hopefully this will take us all through my musical journey, from Billy Joel, Queen, and Pink Floyd, to REO Speedwagon, and Journey, to Def Leppard and Bon Jovi, to Crosby, Stills & Nash, and James Taylor, and everywhere in between. Should be fun.

Comments

  1. Heya, Harrison. Alex here. I've decided to make a comment on all of your posts. (especially if I'm in the same room.) So, my comment for this post is this: I wouldn't think it was fun if I did it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment